Monday, June 1, 2015

May flew by!

Wow!

Was May a crazy month for anyone else?

There are always end of the year activities, assemblies galore, projects to do, etc.

And, we also got some sad adoption news and we are once again back at the drawing board.

That caused a bit of a distraction from everything else that we have had going on.

I didn't even get my projects posted but would love to share them with you today.

First of all, I did a project for some of the kids' school teachers.

I upcycled some metal containers which I decorated with papers and embellishments from the new Fancy Pants Making Waves, Flutter and Summer Sun collections.

After sharpening what seemed like a million pencils (it was actually only about 200) I used a paper punch to make some flowers to add to the tops of some of the pencils.

I added a gift card and a handmade card from my kids and this easy project was done.


Second of all, I created this layout using the beautiful Summer Sun collection:


Now that the kids are out of school for the summer hopefully things won't be quite AS crazy.

Ha ha.

I guess we'll see.

No comments: