Saturday, March 5, 2016

taking the challenge at Noel Mignon

For this week's challenge at Noel Mignon kit club the design team was supposed to try something new.

I decided to give pocket page scrapbooking a try.

It was a little intimidating since I tend to stick to cards and scrapbook pages but this is what I came up with using the Heart of Gold classic kit.


And here are some detail shots: 




Well, it wasn't horrible for a first try, I don't think. 

What have you challenged yourself to do lately? 

Have a great weekend.

♥♥

2 comments:

Mitralee said...

Just lovely!!! Pretty colors!

Anna said...

I've challenged myself to add creativity to my daily planner documentation. I keep track of so much, but it doesn't at all reflect my tendency towards craft... recogntion is the first step!