Saturday, June 18, 2016

summer fun with the Happy Days kit

Today I have another new layout to share with the Noel Mignon Happy Days Classic Kit:


I cut a long triangular strip of cardstock to use as a template to cut the pieces of patterned paper.


I added lots of Amy Tangerine rub ons and rubber embellishments. 


I also added this cute journaling spot and wooden heart. 


Yeah, I went a little crazy with the rub-ons on this page but they are so super smooth and fun to use. 


I added a few enamel dots here and there as well. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today. 

Do you like what you've seen lately? 

Is there something you'd like to challenge me to do? 

I'm up for the challenge. 

It's my birthday today...

Leave your feedback in the comments, por favor ☺

It's been pretty quiet around here the last little while. 

♥♥

2 comments:

Tracey said...

This is fantastic Becky! Love the triangle strips!

Tracey said...

And...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Hope it is wonderful!