Monday, December 26, 2016

favorites of 2016

Hello again!

I hope that you had a very merry Christmas and wonderful day surrounded by loved ones.

Our day was filled with so much fun- stockings in the morning followed by a Christmas church service where my oldest got to play a piano solo, then we came home to make crepes, one of my favorite Christmas Day family traditions. After that we loaded up gifts and headed with those and all of the crepe fixings to go to my mother-in-law's house where we played and ate and opened gifts and played and visited some more.

We are enjoying the time at home to relax and not have to be anywhere except for gymnastics for my two oldest. It is great to have some down time.

Before the end of the year craziness I wanted to share some of my favorite layouts from 2016.

It wasn't a full year of scrapping since I had to drop my teams for family obligations (we are homeschooling now and the kids are busy with their activities and I have lots to do at home) but I hope to make a change with that in 2017.

Here are some of my favorites:





















I hope that it's been a beautiful year for you and wish you the best in the coming year.

♥♥

1 comment:

Cynthia Baldwin said...

I always enjoy your posts where you post a bunch of your fab layouts! Great pics, and yes, I hope to see you scrapping more this next year, too!