Thursday, February 23, 2017

another project for Noel Mignon kit club

Hello, it's Thursday and that means I have a new Noel Mignon project to share with y'all!

I actually have two to share but will keep you in suspense on the other one, ha ha.

This was created using the February Noel Mignon Daily Diary kit, Happy Together.


The kit definitely has a very Valentines-y vibe but it's versatile and can be used for everyday projects as well. In this case I used it for a page of my oldest daughter during one of my kids' many shows they've put on for me and my husband over the years. ☺


I used some pocket page cards and lots of heart stickers and chipboard. 


I think my favorite part of the page is the paper strip border I made from patterned paper and bits of washi tape. 

Have a fantastic day!

♥♥

1 comment:

Wendy said...

oh my goodness! that is an amazing photo! Love this