Thursday, June 22, 2017

new for Noel Mignon

The new Noel Mignon kits were revealed tonight and they are so cute!

I can't wait to start scrapping with those but for now I have another project that I made with the Dive In Daily Diary kit. It's still available in the Noel Mignon store. 

For this page I used a Silhouette cut file for the background along with lots of bits of paper and lots of different colors of spray mist. And, instead of just using the straw to make droplets on my page I actually did some spots where I sprayed. I know...shocker. I never do that.


The colors of the kit are so fresh and fun- I hope you feel inspired to create!

♥♥

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I have tried mixed media again and again. it is just not for me. I will continue to try as I feel there lust be a way I can make them work! This page is just gorgeous and the colours are so yummy