Tuesday, February 20, 2018

just another manic...Tuesday?


We're having a bit of a rough start to our day at home and yes, I am escaping from it all by sitting at the computer to blog this layout. 

It's another that I created a while back for fun and didn't share it. 

There is a mix of manufacturers on the page. I think there's some Crate Paper, Basic Grey ♥ along with some Simple Stories and Jillibean Soup. The gold tape is something that I had to put on everything for a while simply because I ♥ it. I got on the gold train a little late but it just gives things a special pop that I really like. 

The stars were cut on my Silhouette machine...they'd been sitting around in a pile of things I cut thinking I'd use them right away but didn't. Do you ever do that? I find it easier to cut a bunch of things that would work on a variety of projects and save them for future use. 

This page features my two youngest after their swim lesson graduation. They'd been nagging me to get cotton candy and I'd promised them that on their last day of lessons we would get them each their own. Lily's was bigger than her head, ha ha. 

 Have a fantastic day!

♥♥

1 comment:

Ellibelle said...

What a great layout and fabulous colors!