Thursday, March 15, 2018

happy Spring Break

It's Spring Break here in our part of Texas and we are enjoying not having to run here and there like we do typically. It's been a laid-back week so far and I love it.

I did get to do a little bit of scrapbooking, including this page that I shared today on the Noel Mignon kit club blog:


I like to use kit contents, especially packaging, in fun ways. The rainbow striped paper is actually packaging from the American Crafts foam Thickers in the You Go Girl Dialy Diary kit. I thought it would be great as part of this page with my girls in their colorful clothes. 

How do you find time to be creative? 

I'd love to hear your ideas of how to fit in some creative time amidst all of the other things in life. 


1 comment:

Longwell Kort said...

I love the space here. I attended an amazing event here and I ate more than I should. I had bread pudding, apple crisp, waffles and strawberries and cream. The main party venue floor is very large and good size without being overwhelming, also there's tons of bar space too to order drinks.