Saturday, February 23, 2008

Here we go again...

I started my very first blog when we still lived in Boise. We moved a year ago and I don't think I've written on it more than half a dozen times if even that. I know the whole idea of having a blog is to update often, and maybe with this new blog I'll have better luck! I guess we'll just have to wait and see. But, I did think it would be fun to start my very own page. Our other was more of a family blog and I would write on it once in a while when something noteworthy happened, then we moved and Matt changed the name of it to "The Wonderful Williams of Wolfforth." I thought the title made us sound like Scottish clansmen or something. This new blog is for me...to write about my thoughts and other musings, to share about my family and my scrapbooking. Woohoo! for me for finally having a scrapping blog. I've wanted one for a long time, but it's just been hard to find the time to get it started. I decided if I didn't give it a shot, it would never happen. So, here we go. I will do my best to update it more often than the last one. This could be a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Yeah! It is hard to find time to do "extra" things for yourself but so great when you just make it happen. I need to follow your example. I have realized lately how true the saying "If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy". Thanks for sending me the link!