Monday, June 16, 2008

Under Construction

Please pardon the mess while I reorganize this blog. I was getting a little dreary from the old brown template and want to spice things up. Some things that I had on the old blog were lost in the transition,and I don't know that this will be the template I end up with. It may take a few trial runs before I find something I really like and want to stick with.

I lost my old sitemeter and am starting over again at zero. Zilch. Not that there were that many people who read my blog, but now my blog is really feeling lonely. Feel free to browse and leave a comment or two. Hopefully before long the dust will settle and this will be looking great again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Becky! I'm really liking all the color you have! The slideshow is great too. :)