I want to spread the news about a wonderful opportunity. I love AC Bailey, and being on the design team there has been a fabulous experience for me so far. Lucky for you, Erica wants to add some more people to the talented team and you can get in on the excitement. Here is what you need to know:
AC Bailey Designs is adding to its Design Team again! We want 3, talented, motivated, enthusiastic Designers. We are looking for scrapbookers who are not afraid to use the latest products and techniques and are willing to share their expertise and knowledge in the craft.
What are we looking for?
- Talented, motivated, enthusiastic traditional or digital or hybrid scrapbookers
- Individuals who are willing to share new ideas and techniques with our customers and subscribers
- Positive and outgoing personalities
- Those who are willing to help promote and grow our online community and store and direct sales business
What will you do?
- You will be asked for a 6 month commitment to our store and community with your DT memberships limited to being on one other team during that time.
- You will be required to create two 12"x12" layouts and one other small project of your choice with instructions per month using supplies we provide and upload it to our online gallery, blog and forum (additional projects encouraged!)
- You will be required to promote AC Bailey Designs and include our DT membership and link information in your signature line of all the online communities and galleries you are active in.
- You will be required participate daily in the forum and gallery, add a QOTD, SQOTD and Inspirational Tips on a rotating basis, host challenges and contests for the members and contribute to the monthly newsletter and company blog.
What you get! (The good stuff!)
- You will be provided $30 in supplies to create the required layout and projects each month during your DT term - anything you don't use is yours to keep!
- You will get a 25% store discount that can be used anytime and as often as you like!
- You will get credit for all your designs, projects and work submitted to us!
- You work will be publicized in our newsletter, on our site, and in advertising for our company and community.
- Your photo and bio will be featured on our DT page of our site and you will have your own gallery in our online community.
How to Apply
Please upload 4-5 creations into our online Gallery at http://www.ACBaileyLtd.com/gallery. These must include 1 layout about yourself showcasing your personality and scrap style, 2 other layouts and at least 1 other project of your choice. You must also be a registered member of our forum with an average of 25 posts a week starting with the date you apply.
Also submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc: email@example.com
- name and full contact information
- list of current DT memberships, links to any online galleries that you submit to and message boards or communities that you are active in (please include your board name)
- if you have an online gallery or blog, please provide the link.
- list of any or all publications (when and where)
- and answers to the following questions:
- How long have you been scrapping?
- How would you describe your scrap style?
- Are you afraid to step out of your box?
- What would you like to get out of this experience?
- What can you bring to our store, community and customers?
Call will run from August 27th thru Sept. 19th. Decisions will be made by Sept. 22nd and your first shipment of supplies being sent that week. Your first assignments will then be due Nov. 1st. (All dates are tentative based on response.)
Thank you! Good Luck! And we look forward to hearing from you!