Wednesday, August 27, 2008

MIA

Yes, that's been me. Missing in action. This blog has severly suffered. It has been so long since I've updated, so for the two of you who read this, I will add some new stuff. Please make sure and read about the AC Bailey design team call. This is a wonderful opportunity, and Erica is the best to work with. Check it out down below for all of the info.

It's been a crazy August- I have either been out of town, sick or so incredibly busy most of the month. I didn't even post my August AC Bailey assignments here, so here are a few things I did. These projects were made with the beautiful Detours set by October Afternoon and a few extras from the AC Bailey online store.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Becky these are just too cute! Uncle Johnny has been here the past three days, so now I need to get busy with lesson plans, scrapbooking and getting ready for school to start next week. Hope all is well with you.
Love, Mom