Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I feel so special

I know that it's taken me a long time to do this, Jessica, but I did read your blog and did love the great honor you bestowed upon me. Thanks for being so sweet!

Jessica is one of my sweet fellow AC Bailey design team members, and she has awarded me the BFF (Blogging Friends Forever") card. Thanks, Jess. Check out her cute blog at the She always has so many fun things to share. And she actually really updates her blog. Go check it out!!!



The rules for the “Blogging Friends Forever” award are:
* Only five people allowed
* Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog
* One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog or lives in another part of the world.

You must link back to whoever gave you the award. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.

Isn't that so fun? Now I get to choose a few more people to whom I wish to award this great honor. I will choose:

my sister, Ellie
Janelle
Sami
Ginger
and the ever so talented and witty Leah

I know that Leah is pregnant and very sick and may not respond to this but she deserves this award if anyone does. She's on the Cosmo Cricket design team, in charge of the DT over at My Scrapbook Nook among other things. Leah, I hope you're feeling better today! I grew up in California and it definitely fits rule #3. It sure feels like another part of the world sometimes.

So, to all of you who I've chosen, congrats! I think you're all awesome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are pretty awesome too Becky...Sorry that I haven't been here for a while. I didn't know that you were so busy with all of these posts. I am such a slacker lately when it comes to posts. sorry.Thanks for the recognition. I feel so special.

Janelle said...

AWw, thanks! I love checking your blog! I would do this on my blog, but since you and Bryan are the only two that look at it, that may be kinda pointless! :) Hope you are feeling better!