Sunday, October 19, 2008

More scrapbooking projects

Right now at AC Bailey we are holding a contest on the consultant forum. During "Croptoberfest," as we are calling it, we post different challenges throughout the month for members to complete. I was in charge of doing a contest for decorations- anything that's not a layout basically. So, I made these using some yummy-smelling candles from Walmart (we love that place!), some rub-ons, Queen and Co. felt, Bazzill shaped cardstock edges, and paper from the AC Bailey October kit.



One of the other challenges was to create a layout based on a song. I was having a hard time coming up with a song I could use and then remembered this old song called, "Angels Among Us" and knew it would be perfect to go with this picture of sweet Aimee.



One of the scrapbook sites I like to visit is scrapbooks.com. Each month they have a contest where you have to create a layout based on a sketch from their design team. They choose a winner from all of those who submit pages and choose someone to be a guest design team member for the next month. Here is a page of Hailey that I created for one of the sketches. Wish me luck!


3 comments:

Janelle said...

Wow, I love all of these project you've made!! Both of your layouts are awesome! And by the way, I had to use my Hobby Lobby coupon last week to go buy the threading water punch you were telling me about - it just sounded like too much fun! ;)

Phoebe said...

Ooo...more pretty, pretty stuff, Becky!!! Good luck with your layout! It's a fabulous page!! Super cute!! Can't wait to see some pictures from the party!
:-)

Nettie said...

I think using songs or titles of songs on a page are fun. I have used "Oh what do you do in the summertime" or "Once there was a snowman"(guess that's hard in Texas without snow). Anyway....I liked your angels among us. I might have to use that. Love your pages.
Lynette