Friday, October 3, 2008

Oh wow! How did I miss it?

I know that for most bloggers reaching 1000 guests on your blog is not a big deal. For me, since there are probably not that many people who read my blog, it is a very big deal. Well, I just noticed that I have passed 1000 visitors. HOORAY!!! Thanks, everyone, for visiting my blog. As exciting as it may not be to some of you, I appreciate it and my blog thanks you. It's so nice to know that someone out there in the blogosphere is amused by something I have to say or some layout I have to share.

3 comments:

Laura-Lee said...

Good for you Becky !! That IS a big deal.

Anonymous said...

I know that mine is so sad...I am afraid to know how many people visit...it is probably pretty sad. I bet that I look more often than anyone else with just a glimmer of hope that someone has dared to leave a comment letting me know that I am cared for...

Connie Mercer said...

Hey congratulations!!! Nicely done.