Saturday, December 20, 2008

I am in Chatterbox heaven

For those who might not know, Chatterbox is a scrapbook product manufacturer, one that has been around for a very long time. Anyway, my sister in law, Ginger Williams, is on their design team and recently received a box of product that she said was the "size of a small Volvo" filled with paper, stamps, ribbon, brads, chipboard, etc. And, since she got multiples of everything she thought she might share some with little ol' me. I am so very thankful!! This stuff is gorgeous, and so fancy and costs so much at the scrapbook store but I got it all for free.

Thank you so much, Ginger. You made my day. She told me that she was bringing me some when she came to town for Christmas but I had no idea just how much she was bringing. Truly amazing. I will have to take a picture of it all tomorrow so you can see just how much stuff it was.

2 comments:

Laura-Lee said...

Your a lucky girl!!! Have fun playing with your new stuff!!

Elisabeth said...

oh fun...have a blast playing and I can't wait to see what you create!