Thursday, December 4, 2008

on the 4th day of Christmas...

I mentioned before that our AC Bailey consultant design team is doing the 12 Days of Christmas for the wonderful consultants. Everyday starting the 1st of December we are posting fun ideas for cards, decorations and other make and takes (quick little projects that the ladies can use for crops or classes)and today is MY day.

I decided that for my first project (I have another coming up next week)I would make a bunch of cards and tags. For these I used one sheet of green cardstock, the My Mind's Eye "Be Merry" paper set, some brown ink, foam adhesive, staples, blue American Crafts grosgrain ribbon and some little Studio G stamps. Most of this (with the exception of the stamps) can be found at the AC Bailey online store.

Just a note: you don't have to be a consultant or have a consultant to order from the store. Some people have wondered about that.

Anyway, here are the little cards and tags I created. Merry Christmas!

No comments: