Tuesday, December 2, 2008

a small toot for me

I got an email last week that made my day :) One of the first online scrapbook sites I ever visited was scrapbooks.com. Back in the day it was known as KMA, or Keeping Memories Alive but they have since joined with the big one known as scrapbook.com.

Anyway, I visit that site every so often and like to join in their challenges. Every month on their blog they post new sketches for people like me to use and then post our layouts for a chance at being a guest designer for the site. The time had passed for them to announce their guest designer for December so I had pretty much forgotten about.

...Until I got that little email from my sister in law, Ginger, who is on the design team there. Yes, the fabulous Ginger Williams. No name dropping here, right? Well, she is amazingly talented and is on some of the great manufacturer teams out there as well (Chatterbox, Queen and Co and Melissa Frances) and was part of the team that put together the new "Busy Scrapper" book that is coming out soon. Ok, so I digress.

Anyway, I get to be one of the two guest designers for the month of December, got some free goodies from the site and get to be a part of their Christmas countdown.

Isn't that fun news?

No comments: