Wednesday, March 18, 2009

just a lazy day

Do you ever have those? Days when you just don't feel like doing a whole lot?

I had one of those today. Not that I didn't do anything because I did, just not as much as I normally might have done. I still had kids' baths, laundry and dishes to do as well as making sure the girls were fed, clean and happy but I also had some down time to do some scrapbooking and to just relax and watch a little bit of tv.

I worked on my April projects for the AC Bailey design team and also finished another page with some of the cute new Pink Paislee paper and embellishments. Stay tuned tomorrow for that one!

1 comment:

Maretta said...

Yes, I'm having one of those today. I only had 1/2 day of school since there are conferences so I'm going to go have my lunch and then do a scrapbook page...or read...or do something I want to do for a change...maybe take a nap! With kids being sick all over school, and teachers, too, I've fortunately avoided most of the bugs. A few headaches and one day where I didn't teach after school lessons because of nausea, but nothing too major compared to most of the kids. We are all looking forward to spring break in a couple weeks so we can stay home and get healthy!