Thursday, March 19, 2009

spring has sprung

I love this time of year when the bulbs are blooming, there are flowers on the trees, the grass is starting to green up again.

I know that this may not be the case for some of you who have been buried in snow all winter but here in Texas the days are warmer and things are starting to look so much better than the nasty brown I have had to look at the last few months. Take a look at this picture of our new Texas Whitebud tree that is waiting to be planted in our yard? Isn't it pretty?

Gotta love the new camera!

1 comment:

Maretta said...

Very pretty...it is supposedly spring here tomorrow. I've got some crocus blooming and some daffodils are up. A neighbor has a camelia blooming - ours don't have buds yet, I don't think! We've had such strange weather this year...we still had snow on Sunday morning! I guess it's trying today since it is warmer and raining.