Sunday, March 29, 2009

thumb sucker

Our Aimee is such a thumb sucker and has been since she was born. I keep thinking she'll grow out of it but that little thumb continues to be a comfort to her when she is sad or tired. She is almost a year and a half and that little finger goes right back into her mouth when she needs it most. Here is a scrapbook page I created using some October Afternoon "Weathervane" paper, a Maya Road owl, American Crafts Thickers (of course!), some handstitching and a little ribbon flower I made with a Sassafras Lass button on top. I also used a little bit of paint around the edges and in the journaling spot.

Have a great Sunday!!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I really like that idea of using paint to create a place for your journaling...I am going to steal it. There...I have commented 4 TIMES today. (no pressure, no one else is commenting on mine either)

wilkinson_fam said...

Do you do all your scrapbooking digitally? If so, you SO need to teach me how to do this! Seriously! You are SO TALENTED, girl!