Sunday, April 12, 2009

3 Bugs in a Rug

For my April assignment from AC Bailey where I'm on the design team, I got to play with the cute and fun paper set "Happy Bird Day" from 3 Bugs in a Rug. Here are a couple of things I put together using those.

Here is my little Aimee. Poor girl most definitely didn't know that her tantrum would be documented for future generations to see. She's so cute, I just couldn't resist.

This is Aimee again, I guess the pictures I had of her were just perfect for this cutesy paper set. I hand-cut those little birdies from one of the sheets of patterned paper. Aren't they adorable?

As part of my supplies I got some of the Ranger Glossy Accents. Have you ever used this product? You can use it to make shiny epoxy-like embellishments but it can also be used as an adhesive. I loved that, and with the small tip it is great for skinny ribbons and small things you might like to add to your project. I made some little raindrops on the "Tantrum" page, accenting the polka dots on the paper as well. On the "Little Quack" page I used it on the little birdies and the title letters (American Crafts Giggles Thickers).

Thanks again for stopping by!


Connie said...

So sweet!! Love the LO. Your girls are precious!!

Jess said...

So cute Becky - those dew drops on the flowers were such a great idea too - have to try it! :)

Danielle said...

Super cute ...again. I am surprised that you haven't had more of your things published. You are so awesome...