Saturday, April 4, 2009

and a pic for Sami

Sami is one of my bestest friends, a roommate from my college days, someone I want to be when I grow up. I think she must really like me, too, because she and her family keep following us. First to Pocatello and then to Boise, Idaho and they even moved to Texas to be close to us. Well, they moved here to Texas first but we were planning our move as well.

Sami recently had heart surgery and is such a trooper. I hardly think it's fair that I got to spend last week at Disneyland while she has been laid up in bed wearing comfy jammies all the time. Anyway, while we were at Disneyland we were thinking of her. Just take a look at this picture, Sami, and you'll know what I mean :)

I hope you get feeling better soon, Sami.

1 comment:

Sami said...

I LOVE IT!!! Thanks guys! I got your flowers, I was going to call until I realized you wouldn't have been home. I knew even before I read the card who they were from. You guys are the bestest! Glad you had a good time in Disneyland.