Saturday, April 4, 2009

some more Disneyland pictures

Since some of you are dying to see more pics, here you go :)


Hailey and Sarah with Pinocchio

Meeting Tinkerbell

A hug from Snow White

The evil Captain Hook

and our cute Aimee

I think that the best part of our trip was seeing the looks on the girls' faces as they got to meet a lot of the Disney characters. We had lunch with the Princesses on Tuesday and breakfast with Minnie and friends on Wednesday, allowing them to meet many of the characters besides those others we met in various locations at the park. And there are still SO many more :) I hope y'all don't get tired of them. I think I'll print some off tonight and do some scrapbook pages, too.

3 comments:

Sunshine Promises said...

So. Much. Fun. I HAVE to get your list of "must do's" because we will be going to Disneyland this fall. And - as you know - once you make the expense of getting there, you want to do it right.

Can't wait for more info and pics! Love you, girl!

Anonymous said...

I love how the girls look really excited in the pictures...except for the one with Tinkerbell...but she does look a little icky. I especially like the Pinochio pic.

Connie Mercer said...

Wish i could see all your photos. i want to take our grands so bad!!!