Sunday, June 7, 2009

and moving on to Round 3...

This whole Scrap-Off contest has been quite a ride...one that I have loved, too, and one that has pushed me to try new things in my scrapbooking that I probably wouldn't have otherwise.

Thanks to those who've been so supportive of me...I am amazed that I've been able to make it this far. And, those who will go into Round 3 with me, our final 10 are:

Emmy Brannstrom, Alex, Zanya Olsson, Nicole Martel, Benita Lundgren, Sheila Daniels, Daniela Dobson, Erica Hettwer, Meghan Currier.

Congrats, ladies, and congrats to everyone who has been participating in the contest. I just want to say that y'all have no idea how much this means to me...it's incredible. I am anxious to see what is going to come our way next.

Good luck, ladies!!!!

6 comments:

Lisa Carroll said...

Awesome Becky!! Congrats!!!!

Dee said...

Way to Go Becky! But I am not surprised!

Anonymous said...

I am TOTALLY excited for you. I knoew that you would be one of the final people...if not the top person in the end that wins the whole thing! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! I think you will go all the way with this, I am a Becky Scrap Fan!! I also have to say the post of the bath earlier is so sweet!! you are getting to be a amazing photographer!! your new camera has made the photos so sweet. I want one!!

Janelle said...

That is awesome Becky!! Good luck with the next round! Can't wait to see what fabulous things you come up with! :)

Connie Mercer said...

Awesome Becky!!!