Tuesday, July 28, 2009

a little Nook peek

It is almost August so I thought I would share a peek of the new kit from My Scrapbook Nook. Each and every kit is amazing, packed with lots of great products. And, because August is "Customer Appreciation" month, the kit has even more product than usual. It values at about $38 but only costs members $28. Quite a deal if you ask me.

And, the great thing is, the kit is up in the store RIGHT NOW so you don't have to wait until August to get yours- believe me, you'll want to buy fast because the kits go quickly. And, while you're there check out the fun add-ons as well.

So, here's a peek and you can go to http://www.myscrapbooknook.org/ to see the rest.



So, what do you think? Pretty cool looking so far, huh? It features the Road Trip line from October Afternoon in case you were wondering :)

1 comment:

Janelle said...

Very cool! i think with all the traveling I've been doing I just might *NEED* this one :)