Monday, July 27, 2009

Sketch Monday...for real this time

Well, it is late but finally here...the sketch and corresponding layout for today.

First, though, I wanted to tell you ladies thank you for your well-wishes. Matt was nice enough to take the two older kids to his parents' house for a little while this afternoon and I was able to get this page done.

I have to be fast because Matt is upstairs waiting for me so that we can watch the finale of a certain reality show that ends tonight...

I started out planning to do an 8 1/2 x 11 page per the sketch and ended up with a 12x12. It's kinda fun that the sketches are adaptable that way.


I used some of the cute new Sassafras Lass Me Likey collection for this Sarah page and lots of American Crafts Thickers. You know what? Me likey :)

6 comments:

Daniela Dobson said...

Becky I love this! How did you get that new paper? It is new??? Love the sketch, the bright colors and the photos.
I would like to play! I am getting ready to watch one of my (many) shows and I will be gone tomorrow, but maybe I can come up with something during Aelx's nap.

Ginger said...

Great sketch Becky! I'll have to see if I can give it a try when I get back from Utah!

mustangkayla said...

Great sketch! Your layout is adorable!

Sherri said...

It was worth the wait Becky ☺ I didn't really like that new Sass pp, but now seeing it on a lo, I think it's quite cute. Thanks for the sketch. I'm still waiting to do the 1st one you posted. My scrap room is under renovation. If it turns out the way I envision it, it'll be great. Have a great day!

Jody said...

You do beautiful work!
And don't worry, life does get calmer with 3 girls as they get older, the trade-ff is all the crazy moodswings ;)

DrAnnika said...

I absolutely LOVE the sketch AND THE LAYOUT is amazing!! I love the different thickers you used, andt the pictures are adorable!!!

By the way - I added you so I am now following your blog!!