Thursday, July 23, 2009

my treats from Jillibean Soup & more stuff

Remember how I won the Jillibean Soup Bean Chase?

I got my package the other day and it was LOTS of fun stuff. Paper and stamps and ribbon and journal spots, even some of the new calendar spots.

Do you wanna see? Here ya go! Minestrone papers, TWO sets of clear stamps that are SO very cute, and well, you can see the rest :)


And, since Matt is working strange hours this week I stayed up and made a new scrapbook page and card. I am so proud of myself for digging into my old stash to make these!

I made this card using paper from My Mind's Eye, rub-on from the Basic Grey Lime Rickey collection, button from Making Memories, brads from American Crafts, Stickles glitter glue and some miscellaneous trims.


This, of course, is Sarah. One of her favorite things to do is swing on the swings and the higher the better. I love the excited expression on her face.

Isn't this birdie paper cute? It's from the BG Lime Rickey collection, too. I also used some older My Mind's Eye and Prima paper scraps, stickers from Creative Imaginations, button from Sassafras Lass, American Crafts Thickers and a journal spot from Jillibean Soup.

The girls decided this morning that they would water the garden...only it was in Sarah's room. They spread their pretend food out on the floor and proceeded to dump bucket after bucket of water on the carpet. So, I need to go try and soak that up with the carpet cleaner.

I hope you're having a great day!

6 comments:

iza said...

love ur lo.great design and cute pps...

Lisa Carroll said...

OMG you are kidding! Those girls can get into more trouble then anyone I know! LOL. Love your projects too. Super cute!

Ginger said...

Oh No! So sorry about the water! Yikes--sounds like something Ty and Blake would do! Fun projects too Becky! :)

AbbieTorroll said...

gorgeous stuff Becky!! Congrats again on the Nook dt!!

Daniela Dobson said...

I love the layout!!!!!!!!!! and the card. I really need a challenge to get some layouts done again!

Alex said...

Becky, I must say that I am impressed with all the things that are going on in here! Such a great idea to have different themes on different days! And your creations are just as stunning as your blog! LoVe all the cards you've made latelly!