Friday, July 24, 2009

Simple Friday #2

I love the idea of making simpler scrapbook pages so that I can make more productive use of my scrapping time. I liked last week's page but it was a little too simple for me since I really had to restrain myself to just using those few products and it was HARD!! This week's page is still relatively simple but a little more my style.

I pulled some Bo Bunny Alyssa paper from my stash, paired it with some recycled paper that I had sitting around, added a couple wallet-sized photos, a journal spot (also Bo Bunny)and a few embellishments, added my title and did a little doodling and voila! Still simple but not so plain.


I hope you have a great weekend! I'm off to play at the park with the kiddos and some family here visiting (yay! we're so excited to see Jamie, Zach and little Rachel) so I may not be on again today. I do have some great new pics of the girls I want to share with you but perhaps I can just put them on a layout tonight because I'll be scrapping for sure!!!
Thanks for stopping by!
And, wow! I have more followers.
Thanks, guys. It makes me feel so loved :)

6 comments:

Zarah said...

Oh hun - taht is AMAZINGLY pretty!! ♥

mustangkayla said...

Beautiful layout! Just beautiful!

Rach H said...

Love how you toned down the bright colors of the Bo Bunny! Lovely page!

Ginger said...

Say hi to everyone for us! Wish we could be there right now too! :)

Danielle said...

I really love your page Becky...even more than the ones in my new scrapbook magazine I got in the mail yesterday. I have finished the page about Emiy going off to school for the first time and I decided to work in the office. I may have to turn the screen saver off so that I can use your page as a guide for my next page.

happydays525 said...

Adorable!