Tuesday, August 11, 2009

my poor neglected blog

I haven't had time to scrap much lately with all that's been going on. I really would love to have some time for me to just sit and scrapbook to my heart's content.

I am, however, struggling with my 3 year old right now. It's like I have a rebellious teenager in the tiny body of this girl.

Anyone else ever go through this?

It is so hard.

I am struggling to keep my cool at times.

I did create a page yesterday from our awesome August kit from My Scrapbook Nook and I will try to get it loaded here later on today. And, wait until you see what is coming for September. You will absolutely not want to miss it. And that's all I can say. For now.

4 comments:

laterg8r said...

i came from the adornit blog hop and surfed your blog.
i like your style so i hope your baby girl stops giving you grief so you can share some more pages :) (i have an 8 mth old, almost 3 year old and a four year old girl so i can totally relate)
i am now your follower :)

LG said...

Oh sweetie this really happens from time to time.

Just hang in there

cant wait to see another fabulous layout from you

SAR girls said...

This too shall pass. Repeat this over and over until it does. ;)
The 2's are never terrible, it's the 3's that'll do you in. Some day this will make for fun conversation-for now, repeat after me, this too shall pass.

Anonymous said...

You grew up in a house with 6 girls...how could you not have known that there would be drama??!!?? It gets better...tell Auntie Ellie says to be nice!