Thursday, November 5, 2009

November sketch from Color Me Daisy

Guess what?

Color Me Daisy has a new sketch artist, Julie Bonner, from the famed 52 Sketches 52 Weeks site. Isn't that cool? So, each month we'll have a sketch made just for CMD that we get to play with.



Here is the sketch and you can check back later today (hopefully) for my take on it.

I am trying to get over a nasty sinus infection, at least that's what the doctor says it is, so this morning I am taking some time for me to rest and scrapbook!! Of course two of the girls will be home and I will have dishes to put away and laundry to fold like any other day but otherwise I'm not doing anything.

Doesn't that sound nice?

I really am going to try...I would love to get some new pages made and maybe a few cards.

I'll see ya later!

3 comments:

Sherri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sherri said...

Have a great day Becky!

Cluff Chronicles said...

I am so glad you went to the doctor! I hope you get feeling better!