Sunday, November 29, 2009

Under the Mistletoe projects for Color Me Daisy

The December kit from Color Me Daisy features papers from Pink Paislee's Mistletoe & Co. collection and others from the Fancy Pants Christmas Magic collection. Embellishments are from Maya Road and Prima, ribbons from Fancy Pants and much more. I've had so much fun playing with this kit and have been anxious for the chance to finally be able to share these with you!


I made this page using the polka dot paper from Pink Paislee and the floral from Fancy Pants. I punched some 1-inch circles and cut them in half for the scalloped border at the left edge of my main picture.
Journaling reads: There is something special about putting up decorations
at the beginning of the holiday season.

detail shot of the ribbon and snowflakes


I inked the centers of the Prima rose, made some leaves from the Fancy Pants paper, cut some snowflakes from the My Little Yellow Bicycle diecut paper.


I interviewed Sarah for this fun page using the Pink Paislee Mistletoe & Co collection.



And a couple of quick cards.

Those Pink Paislee Mistletoe & Co. punchouts are so perfect for Christmas cards!



Thanks again for stopping by today! I hope I've given you lots of fun things to look at. Please feel free to leave a comment to let me know what you liked best.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry that i have not been commenting again for a while. It has been crazy here with Thanksgiving and with preparing talks for Sacrament Meeting, making gifts for people who use Meals on Wheels, trying to make things for our family for Christmas and get them done before Dec 24th...and on and on and on...and don't forget the daily happenings in the life of a crazy child. But I like your post about Thanksgiving best. Your scrapbook stuff is nice too but I like what you said. Sometimes it is ok to "get all religious" after all, too many people are afraid of sharing and the world is crumbling because of it.

Rebecca Keppel said...

Gorgeous layouts and cards. Love the designs and all the rich details you used!

VanessaB said...

Gorgeous!!!! LOVE what you did with this kit!

Gina said...

You totally ROCKED this kit. I don't think I can pick a favorite because they're all amazing!

Michelle said...

I recently discovered your blog while blog surfing and I'm so inspired by the things you do! Fabulous layouts!!!!

laterg8r said...

my fave is the first page but i love the journalling on what sarah loves about aimee LOL :D

everything is beautiful :D

Mara Campbell said...

Beautiful projects Becky!! I love the layout of trimming the tree, such great photos of your girls!! Great job!

Virginia said...

*THUD*

I'm currently laying on the floor because I passed out due to the amazing creativeness you had with this month's kit. I'll have to come back later to leave a more coherent comment when I come out of my beauty-induced coma. ;)

Lydia said...

These are wonderful and Oh so festive!! Love them!