Sunday, November 29, 2009

Pink Paislee Mistletoe & Co.

I will have lots more to share with you later today as I mentioned in my last post but for now I thought I'd share with you a page that I created using some Pink Paislee Mistletoe & Co. and Amber Road products which mix amazingly well.

These are pictures of my Hailey, a silly 5 year old who loves all things Christmas. I love how her eyes sparkle like the tinsel she is wearing.

and a couple of detail shots:

Along with the Pink Paislee papers and brads and tags I also used some Prima cherry blossoms and a Quillen rose, Maya Road stick pins and a bit of baker's twine. Isn't that Pink Paislee postage mark so cool?!

Like I said before, I LOVE how the Pink Paislee collections work so well together.

Happy Holidays to you!


Zarah said...

Oh gooodness... That is AMAZING!! Love it! (That small photo is fantastic. Absolutely fantastic!)

Jenyfur said...

Zarah is right - amazing layout, Becky. Perfect design and photo placement - LOVE this.

Gina said...

Beautiful!!!! Both your DD and the LO

Rebecca said...

Gorgeous layout, adorable photos and she is such a cutie!

laterg8r said...

where do you get bakers twine, i'm seeing it everywhere?

love the LO - definite sparkle :D

Mara... said...

LOOOOOOOOOVE this!!!! Wonderful layout Becky!

Maretta said...

Such a pretty page...what a cute and silly girl! Love that smile and twinkle in her eyes!