Saturday, January 16, 2010

the 20.10 deal has been extended!

That's right- Pam has extended the deadline for our 20.10 deal at My Scrapbook Nook. You now have through Monday the 18th to sign up and get that special deal.

Simply use the code 6MO at checkout when you sign up for 6 months in the kit club and you'll get a $20.10 credit in the Nook store to buy whatever you'd like.

Isn't that a great deal?!

Also, we'll be contacting the blog hop winners next week, so make sure and check the Nook forum.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So...I was looking at the link that you sent me and the only problem that I have is that the people selected have to know who made all of the stuff that was used. And since everyone gives me stuff, I have no idea who the manufacturers are.So I don't know if I can enter. That and I don't know if I want to send them my original if I get selected. (Not that I am very good at winning things anyway.)