Friday, January 15, 2010

cute moments captured

I love my kids, love that they're silly and quirky and artsy and cute.

I love that they give in to my incessant need to take their picture.

I love that each one is so very different.

Today I have a page to share with you with pics of my youngest, Aimee, who is 2.

She has kind of a crooked smile because she still sucks her thumb even now and it's made her teeth a little bit wonky. But, you know what? I love that about her, too. I love that sometimes she closes her eyes and gives me her cute little squinty smile:



For this page I used papers from Jenni Bowlin, Basic Grey, SEI, Fancy Pants and My Mind's Eye. I also used a tag from Pink Paislee, felt flowers and journal spot from Jillibean Soup, buttons from Creative Imaginations and alphas from October Afternoon and Basic Grey.

I hope you have a great weekend!

11 comments:

Marianna said...

Absolutely beautiful layout, and adorable pictures!

-Mari

Flowers said...

Nice blog. I love seeing how illustrators use their own set! And I love seeing such out of the ordinary ideas!. Enjoyed your blog very much.

Sarah Lou said...

Oh i love squinty smile. the small orange flowers really give it a extra hot of cuteness

Gina said...

totally adorable!!!

Connie Mercer said...

Love this one-What a cutie!!!!

Mara Campbell said...

Super cute layout Becky!! I love the shaped background and all your layers. And what a great squnity smile!!

laterg8r said...

such a sweet quirky smile :D

great LO :D

VanessaB said...

adorable photos and such a cute LO!

Rebecca Keppel said...

She sure is a cutie patootie :) Love these patterns together.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that squinty smile...cute little Aimee! She should come and play sometime...and the rest of you can come too :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you :) look at that emo boy style at this blog:
http://emo--boys.blogspot.com