Wednesday, February 3, 2010

where have I been?

I try to blog every day but this week has been a bit of a rough one since I'm battling a stomach thing that won't go away and I've been a bit mojo-less.

I will try and create something new today to share with you, okay?

Maybe after the preschool group kids are gone and I have a few minutes of quiet while Aimee is sleeping. We'll see...

For exciting news, Leah has just about narrowed down the new design team list at My Scrapbook Nook. With all of the incredible ladies who applied I am anxious to see who she picked. Good luck to our 25 finalists!!

3 comments:

Janelle said...

Are you sick again?! Oh no! I hope that all of this sickness leaves you guys alone soon. I know what you mean about being mojo-less lately - i've been feeling it too. Maybe it's the weather! :)

Mara Campbell said...

Oh Becky, I hope you are feeling better SOON!!!

Ginger Williams said...

Get better Becky!