Tuesday, March 16, 2010

how'd you like to see the March Kit from My Scrapbook Nook?!

We have been waiting patiently for this kit to arrive- it will have some of the hottest new releases from this past CHA- Bayberry Cottage from Pink Paislee, new chipboard from Maya Road, gorgeous pins from Jenni Bowlin and lots of other beautiful things. Just take a look:


Mine should be here tomorrow or Thursday and my pics are ready and waiting. I can't wait to show you more of this kit!

p.s. MY KIT IS HERE!! So, keep an eye on my blog and I'll have something for you in the next 2-3 days.

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Love it. Love it even more b/c my kit when it arrives in about 2 weeks will contain 2 kits b/c of the sign up bonus. Whoot! Can't wait to see what you do with it though!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Wow it looks amazing.I can`t wait for mine....it takes much longer than yours LOL!!! I live in Chile!!
Luzma