Friday, April 16, 2010

another challenge at My Scrapbook Nook


Are you ready to get scrappin'? We already have lots of challenges posted for your scrappy feasting and enjoyment. Check the forum at http://www.myscrapbooknook.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=27

I just posted another challenge which you can see here: http://www.myscrapbooknook.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27652

And here is the layout I created: 


For this page I used Pink Paislee's 365 Degrees collection. The red swirlies are hand-cut from patterned paper and the flower is made from some adhesive tape and then topped off with a cork button. The butterfly is one of the new ones from Jenni Bowlin. I found out last night that I just won some of Pink Paislee's new Starlight collection because of a comment I left on their blog. I love free scrappy stuff!


It's a cold, rainy day here. 
I hope it's warm and sunny where you are. 

5 comments:

Anna Sigga said...

Adorable page and I love the colors!

Anonymous said...

Its a good crop comme on girl's!!

Kathy Martin said...

What a SWEET page! Love it! :)

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

looove how you used this range Becky!

Jamie Cotter said...

Those pictures are precious!