Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Scrapbook Nook and Creative Scrappers

For today we have another exciting reveal- My Scrapbook Nook teamed up with Creative Scrappers for another sketch. It was so fun to play along and now to be able to see what the rest of the team created. You can see it for yourself here: http://creativescrappers.blogspot.com/2010/04/nook-reveals.html

This is the sketch that we were given to work with, I rotated it 90 degrees to accomodate my picture:


And here's my layout, much more simple than I usually do. 
This was created using the April kit from the Nook.


Oh, and in case you haven't heard the news, the May kit from My Scrapbook Nook will feature the new October Afternoon collection, "Fly A Kite." Add-ons went up yesterday and you wouldn't believe how quickly those sold! You can check the store to see what's left. 

Have a great, scrappy day!

6 comments:

Sherri said...

Great take on the sketch. I especially love that baby banner, too cute.

Kathy Martin said...

Fantastic page! Love those corrugated title letters....finally go my hands on some! :)

Anonymous said...

I really like the colors! I keep going back to the rich browns too. Not on purpose, just something I noticed with the pages I did yesterday.

Monique Liedtke said...

Love your take on the sketch and how you used the kit! and that photo is adorable!! TFS!

sam said...

beautiful page! love the cute banner!

laterg8r said...

great lo :D