Wednesday, April 7, 2010

quick post and a quick page

QUICK UPDATE: The Color Me Daisy "Spring Fever" kit is SOLD OUT!!

How's that for quick?! It just went on sale on Monday!
********************************************************************************
Hey all you scrappers out there!

Do you sometimes spend way too much time on one page?

I have cut down on the time I spend but still it can take me a couple of hours to finish a page sometimes.

Here's a page that I created in no more than 20 minutes. Most of my pages are more involved than this one but for this "Ariel" page I kept it clean and simple.


I created this page using the April kit from My Scrapbook Nook featuring My Mind's Eye. The alpha stickers are from October Afternoon and the corrugated ones are ♥ Jillibean Soup ♥
Oh, and the flower punch is from EK Success and the pin from Maya Road. 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty!!! I love the tiny flowers and the letters! Ariel was my FAVORITE!!

Ginger said...

Super Cute Becky! I wish I could get one done in 20 mins! I don't think I've ever even come close to that though! :)

Gina said...

Very pretty Becky!!! I'm impressed it only took 20 minutes...I swear simple pages take me LONGER! lol

Sherri said...

cute as usual, love the staples.

Mara Campbell said...

Cute page Becky!!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Very sweet. It may be clean and simple but it has all the right perfect touches :)

Colette Bate said...

You must be a Master, Becky! Even my easy pages can take all day. 20 minutes? it can take me 20 minutes just to locate my tape gun!! bbwwwaahahaha But, when you've got an adorable Disney Princess photo with 2 cutie pies ... doing a 20 minute page just gets easier. So darn cute!

Michelle said...

Nice design on the LO. I love how you stuck to the brown palette on the LO, it really makes the picture stand out.