Friday, April 9, 2010

some more Little Boy Blue

One might think that someone with a house full of girls would rather scrap with lots of pink but I have loved this "Little Boy Blue" featured in the April kit from My Scrapbook Nook.

Have I mentioned that October Afternoon's "Fly a Kite" line will be in the May Nook kit?  Yep, Leah spilled some beans on the forum the other day ♥

Here's another couple of projects for you:


EK Success retro flower punch, Jillibean Soup twill, MME papers, SRM sticker.



Have a fantastic weekend!

7 comments:

Gina said...

Super cute stuff Becky! I love the little banner on your LO.

Unknown said...

Love these, Becky! You did a great job with the kit.

Rebecca Keppel said...

I love those colors (whether for boys or girls) there is just something so calm about them.

Ginger said...

Super cute Becky! I remember when we took those photos! That was fun--we will have to meet up in Dallas again sometime! Love the cards too. I just got my hands on some Little Boy Blue and can't wait to play :)

Sherri said...

I can't wait to see that line irl. Cute card, love the ruffle.

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

I LOVE all your Little Boy Blue projects!!! Your work is so inspiring. Oh and how exciting about the JBS package - can't wait to see what you create :)

sam said...

beautiful page! love that paper! and the card is fab too!
too bad that SRM doesn't accept paypal :(
going to follow you're blog from now on, love you're creations!