Friday, June 11, 2010

fun with SRM Stickers

The theme of the month at SRM Stickers is "here comes the sun."

There were so many ways this theme could be interpreted but I wanted to scrap these pictures of Hailey at swimming lessons last summer so here is what I came up with using some SRM Stickers with Crate Paper, My Little Shoebox and Webster's Pages papers:


And some detail shots so you can see the cute stickers better:





I have just loved being a part of the SRM Stickers team so far; the stickers are so versatile and so easy to use. I can't wait to see what Susan is cooking up for the summer product release. 

You can see more gorgeous work from the design team on the SRM Stickers blog:

2 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Wow, this is one heck of an awesome page! :)

leah said...

Looks like lots of fun, Becky!!! ^_^