Saturday, July 31, 2010

August Deal of the Month from Creative Charms

Have you ever heard of Creative Charms?

Up until about a week or so ago I hadn't- one day I received an email asking if I'd like to do a 3-month term for Creative Charms and after perusing the store I said SURE!

The company sells all kinds of great embellishments- felt, crocheted flowers, brads and bling, ribbon and all sorts of cute things. I just got my first package from them today and I can't wait to play!

Each month Creative Charms sells a kit that is such a great deal. The August deal is now up on the site! You can check it out here- it sells for only $6.99 but is valued at $23.00. That's 70% off the retail price!



The Deal of the Month comes with everything you see here and you can choose either pink or blue- or BOTH! All you have to do is go to the Creative Charms site and this can be yours. 

No comments: