Saturday, July 31, 2010

good happy Saturday

Well, we made it through our first night with the new puppy- she did great and I didn't hardly hear a peep out of her until about 6 this morning, so I took her out of the crate, let her eat a bit and took her outside to go to the bathroom and run around. I think she's adjusting well and our girls sure love the puppy.

Here's another layout that I created using the August kit from My Scrapbook Nook. This kit features the beautiful Indie Girl line from Sassafras.


and one detail shot:

Oh, and since some have commented, I can't take credit for the stitching- it is all the beautiful work of those fine folks at Sassafras. That's right- it's printed on the paper!

Check back tomorrow for another Indie Girl layout after the Nook blog hop starts! 

4 comments:

Ginger said...

How cute! Love it Becky!

laterg8r said...

love all the stiching and layers :D

Kathy Martin said...

Awesome page! Love those big buttons! :)

Anonymous said...

This page is super pretty! I love all of the layering! I straightened up the office so maybe I can scrap again soon.