Wednesday, July 28, 2010

how about some Monster Stew?

While you'd think this brand-new Jillibean Soup collection would be a favorite of scrappers of boys and Halloween it's become one of my favorites from this release. It's so cute and fun and so very versatile and I just enjoy scrapping those cute little monsters.

Here's a page I made just for fun last week with this oh-so-cute picture of Hailey from our recent family vacation. Yep, gotta love it when kids make these kinds of faces when you ask them to smile pretty for the camera!


This uses the new Monster Stew papers and journaling sprouts, Jillibean alphas, my scalloped border and little EK Success retro flower punches and twine from the hardware department at Walmart. 

Have a wonderful day- I'll have another Jillibean layout to share with you tomorrow ☺

5 comments:

Ginger said...

LOL! I love it Becky--and this line is on the top of my list of "must haves" from this CHA!

Kathy Martin said...

LOL! This is a GREAT page! :)

laterg8r said...

such a fun page :D

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

that's so cute! You make me want this line now!

Anonymous said...

That is a fun page! Silly girl... doesn't she know that these pictures will come back to haunt her one day?