Tuesday, July 6, 2010

super quick post today and a Nook card sketch challenge

Today is going to be/has been a busy day...just lots to catch up on and do and things to get ready so today's post will be super quick.

I'll share a quick couple of cards that I made using the Bo Bunny "Petal Pushers" collection.



I hope that you're having a wonderful day! 

Check back tomorrow for some fun with American Crafts. Yes, I am going to throw my hat in the ring for the design team call once again...I think this will be time #3 and while I may never make the team it is always fun to try. And, can you imagine the fun I could have with all of those Thickers and other fun things?!

We are starting something new at My Scrapbook Nook- Card Sketch Tuesdays. The first sketch is up on the message board along with a sample card by our very-talented Jenny!

Here's the sketch and you can find all of the information here:

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Colorful and festive! Love them! :)

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

Hey Becky! Good luck with the AC! That would be a dream, wouldn't it?!