Monday, July 5, 2010

tutu girls and Bo Bunny

Did you enjoy the fireworks last night? I was worried that our show would be cancelled because of the rainy weather we've been having the last 3 or 4 days but the skies cleared up and there were fireworks all around us, at the nearby park and in the neighborhoods closeby as well as on our own street. I was just hoping they wouldn't catch fire to our lawn as I watched from my upstairs window.

I told the girls that if they'd go to sleep I'd wake them up to watch the fireworks. After Matt went to work I started on a scrapbook page and not too long after started hearing the sounds of the fireworks. I tried and tried to wake up the girls but with no luck. I knew I'd be in trouble from my oldest, especially, but I made an effort and they just kept on sleeping. At about 10:30 Aimee wandered up the stairs and we were able to watch some of the fireworks together. It was strange to watch from the window instead of being right there but it was better than missing them altogether.

While on our vacation last month (remind me to post some pictures, okay?) I got to stop in at the local Archiver's store with my sister in Colorado. She's a scrapper, too, and she thought it would be a fair trade for us to go to the scrapbook store since the guys got to go to a Colorado Rockies game. As I perused the store I found some of the Bo Bunny Petal Pushers collection I'd been eyeing and decided to buy some and it was perfect for some pictures of the girls in their little tutus.



I did a lot of hand cut work for the flowers on this page- the Petal Pushers paper was perfect for that. 


Have a wonderful day! We're going to play outside, blow some bubbles, ride bikes and go visit Grandma and Grandpa Williams for a while to play with the cousins. Oh, and take some library books back so Hailey can keep working on her summer reading. 

p.s. do you remember my layout from the SRM/Cosmo Cricket DeLovely blog hop? I posted it at Two Peas and it's in the #2 spot for most bookmarked and in the top 10 for most viewed  as well as the "Bike Rider" layout I made using a mix of Cosmo. It's so fun!

5 comments:

Sue Lui said...

Cute layout, Becky!

Unknown said...

Lovely layout!

laterg8r said...

love all the fussy cutting :D

BabyBokChoy said...

Very very cute layout!!

leah said...

congrats, Becky! Cute layout!