Thursday, September 23, 2010

take a look at My Scrapbook Nook!

This was a fun surprise!

Some of the Nook design team members have some of their September kit creations up on the Crate Paper blog today and a couple of my things are there!


http://crate.typepad.com/cratepaper/2010/09/a-kit-surprise-my-scrapbook-nook.html

That has been such a great kit to create with. I just love that Restoration paper.

Would you like to see what will be in the October kit from My Scrapbook Nook?

Here's a little peek:



And the add-ons can be viewed here:
http://stores.myscrapbooknook.com/-strse-Kits-cln-Kit-Add-dsh-Ons/Categories.bok
I know that one kind of Jillibean alphas is sold out already!

12 comments:

Frances said...

Sweet, sweet mini, and can't wait to get a look at the entire kit!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Cute mini!

Mette said...

Love that mini!!!!!

Kim said...

I love your mini! I am always looking for ideas for them! Thanks for the inspiration!

Scrappia said...

Greate inspiration :)

Anonymous said...

Cute paper...I am excited to get mine in the mail!

Michelle Price said...

adorable!

Nicole Martel said...

I love your work Becky.. but you already knew that!

Tanya said...

What an adorable mini!

krumeluran said...

beautifuls Mini :) and congrats on being featured on the Crate blog.

//Katarina

shaggyfish said...

congrats, i saw this on crate blog tooo!! love the mini :)

Unknown said...

Super cute mini. I love that paper. I've had my eye on that ribbon for ages, it's hard to find except on the net. Guess I'll just have to break down and order it!