Thursday, March 10, 2011

another new-ish layout

I have missed being able to visit with a lot of you at My Scrapbook Nook. The forum has been down for almost a week now due to updates- thanks to hackers who compromised the safety of the site they've decided to re-do the forum/gallery and it's taking a bit longer than they anticipated.

Anyway, because I haven't been spending as much time chatting online I've  had some time to do some scrapping for ME, just for FUN and not for an assignment. I love the teams that I design for but since I also have an ever-growing stash of supplies it's fun to pull them out once in a while, too.

Here's a page that I created with a picture of Sarah from last summer, and it uses some papers and things from Echo Park:


I will admit that in the past I shyed away from using yellow, but this page uses it in a major way- and I think it fits Sarah's sunny personality quite well. I used a green Jenni Bowlin paint dauber for the edges of the grid paper, some Maya Road yellow mist as well. The pearls are from Prima and the rest is Echo Park. 


I like how the little pearls add just enough pizazz to the butterflies and flowers. 


Thanks for stopping by today!

7 comments:

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

Oh j'adore! les couleurs, la mise en page, ça sent le printemps;)
Bisous Becky

Joanna said...

Wow! I love those bright colors! Perfect and so fun! Tfs! ;)

curlyqmosaics said...

This layout is so sweet and girly...I love it!

erin yamabe said...

what a beautiful little girl!

LG said...

I always love how you play with your supplies. Another amazing page!

Anthea said...

I know what you mean about yellow, Im not big on it either, as well as orange and purple..... LOL

Gorgeous LO though Becky!
I cant wait for the Nook to be back up and running again, missing it too

lisa westphal said...

LOVE the title. . .Awesome LO! :)