Thursday, June 9, 2011

how about some Campy Trails?

When this collection was first released I thought it was cute but so different from what I typically use.

It has sat in my scrap room waiting to be used until just recently when I got the assignment to make some cards for an upcoming American Crafts blog post. The patterns are reminiscent of "vintage" AC and while it's a camping theme the papers are versatile enough for everyday layouts. Here's one I made with some pictures of Aimee from last fall.


I especially like the big Flair that says, "So Stinkin' Cute." 

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Zarah said...

Love that! So adorable!

laterg8r said...

you are right, she is so stinkin cute - awesome page - love the shape of your journalling block too :D

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

ooo this is so sweet~!!!

and I can't believe Lily is 6 weeks now - wow times flies!

Keshet said...

LOVE this, Becky!

Jamie Cotter said...

Cute! I really like that paper too.